We would like to thank each of you, hoping that your stay in Antalya will be remembered as a good memory.
We hope that you have taken the opportunity to make new friends, renew old acquaintances and to have many fruitful discussions and scientific interaction. Your presence have greatly helped to make this event a
great success and your enthusiasm and positive spirit have also helped to make our time together both productive and fun.
We wish you all the best and hope that you will come again to our next conferences which will be held in June 3-6, 2015, Istanbul /Turkey
I would like to inform you about the submission process of your full papers to the special issues of the journals. Please read the following carefully and proceed accordingly to have a smooth submission process.
- Journal of Inequalities and Applications
- Please use the link : http://www.journalofinequalitiesandapplications.com/about/update/RAPAM_2014.
Please Log-in using your username and password. If you have not registered before, you need to register first. After entering your page with your name written on the upper left hand of the page, please click "submit a manuscript" button on the right hand side. After checking "the Checklist", you have to fill in the "Contact Details". In "Manuscript Details", please choose "TS: Recent Advances in Pure and Applied Mathematics (ICRAPAM 2014)" to the question "Which Section are you submitting to?". Then complete the following parts and complete your submission. Your paper will go through a reviewing process and you will be able to follow all the steps by entering either your Springer page or My Journal of Inequalities and Applications link.
- Neural, Parallel & Scientific Computations and Dynamic Systems and Applications
- Please submit you paper to Prof. G.Ladde (G. S. Ladde
Department of Mathematics and Statistics University of South Florida ,USA), gladde_AT_usf.edu (please substitute _AT_ with @). You should submit you paper until November 25,2014. In the "Subject" you should write ICRAPAM-2014.
- Romanian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Please submit your paper to Prof. Ghiocel Groza grozag_AT_utcb.ro (please substitute _AT_ with @). In the "Subject", you should write ICRAPAM-2014.
- Aligarh Bulletin of Mathematics
- You can send your paper either Prof. Zafar Ahsan zafar.ahsan_AT_rediffmail.com (please substitute _AT_ with @) or Prof. M. Mursaleen mursaleenm_AT_gmail.com (please substitute _AT_ with @)
In the "Subject", you should write ICRAPAM-2014.
- Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences
- You should send via the web Natural Sciences Publishing but you need to register first and then you will get a member number and using this number your submission will be considered. You should indicate that this paper was presented at ICRAPAM-2014.
- Bulletin of Mathematical Analysis and Application and Journal of Mathematical Analysis
You can send your paper Prof. Naim Braha, nbraha_AT_yahoo.com (please substitute _AT_ with @). You should write ICRAPAM-2014 in the "Subject".
- The Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Application
You should send your paper via the web TJNSA . Please indicate that this paper was presented at ICRAPAM-2014.
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
You should send your paper via the web ACMIJ . Please indicate that this paper was presented at ICRAPAM-2014.